Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Shame Off You Recap

Shame Off You Book

Congratulations! We now have no shame. :) We actually went through a lot of material the last few weeks. I have put together a directory of each lesson for your reference in case you want to go back. The link within the title is the blog post related to that week and the notes link is the handouts for the class.

It has been a great semester. I know I have learned a lot. Let's all take the summer and rest our brains. Try to incorporate some of the things we discussed in class. We will be having some fun events over the summer, so if you have signed up for the RSS feed on the right, you will be updated of them. We will also be sending out an email, but I thought I would encourage the late adopters to sign up for the feed.

No comments: