Monday, May 25, 2009

Background Music for Shame Off You Class

I had handed out the CD I made as background music for the class and the prayer time. If had heard songs that you liked and wondered what they were and who was singing them, I have listed the song list for the CD below. A lot of these are my favorite worship songs and all of the Hillsong we sing at Reynolda. The links below are to legal downloads of those songs. You will need to register at the site to pull the songs. Enjoy!
  1. For Who You Are - Hillsong
  2. Jesus I Am Resting, Resting - Jean Sophia Pigott
  3. Let Us Adore - Hillsong
  4. Meet With Me - Ross King
  5. The Stand - Hillsong United
  6. Be Unto Your Name - Robin Mark
  7. Alabaster Box - Julie Meyer
  8. All Who Are Thirsty - Vineyard
  9. Hosanna - Hillsong
  10. Where I Belong - Matt Gilman & Cory Asbury
  11. Jesus, All For Jesus - Robin Mark
  12. Exalted (Yahweh) - Chris Tomlin
  13. At the Cross - Hillsong
  14. Hallelujah (Your Love is Amazing) - Vineyard
  15. Who May Ascend - Ross King

No comments: